Thursday, February 14, 2008

Planning a Winter Getaway? Insurance Is Available in the Event of a Disaster

Planning a Winter Getaway? Insurance Is Available in the Event of a Disaster: "Before sailing off on a cruise or hitting the slopes, make sure that you have adequate insurance to protect your financial investment in a pre-paid vacation, said the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.). “Vacations can sometimes cost thousands of dollars, so it is important to have travel insurance to provide financial protection in case you have to cancel your trip due to illness or some type of disaster listed in policy,” said Jeanne M. Salvatore, senior vice president and consumer spokesperson for the I.I.I. “Some insurers also offer the option of adding a ‘cancel-for-work reasons’ endorsement to a travel insurance plan.”"

No comments: