Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Planning an Expensive Vacation This Summer? Insurance is Available in Event of a Disaster

Planning an Expensive Vacation This Summer? Insurance is Available in Event of a Disaster: "NEW YORK, August 9, 2005 - Travel insurance provides financial protection for pre-paid vacations in the event of sudden illness, a catastrophic hurricane or even a terrorist attack, says the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.).

�If a hurricane destroys your vacation destination, you can purchase insurance coverage to protect your financial investment in the trip,� says Jeanne M. Salvatore, senior vice president and consumer spokesperson for the I.I.I. �There may also be coverage if there is a terrorist incident within 30 days of departure to the city you are traveling to or the city where you are departing from, travel insurance will provide financial protection.�"

No comments: